Friday, August 18, 2017

CHECK OUT MY FAVE SFR SERIES FOR THE SCREEN



The Dog Days of August (and a whole lot of both personal and community challenges) have got me down, so try as I might I couldn’t come up with a topic for today’s blog. 

But I did contribute to a recent post for Veronica Scott’s USA Today HEA blog on the SFR series I’d love to see made into a TV show or movie. Here’s my two cents, along with the opinions of several other SFR authors.


 What SFR series would you like to see on your television or movie screen?

Cheers, Donna

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for weighing in on the USAT/HEA discussion! Loved your input :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!

About Spacefreighters Lounge

Hosted by 5 Science Fiction Romance authors with 8 RWA Golden Heart finals and a RITA final between them. We aim to entertain with spirited commentary on the past, present, and future of SFR, hot topics, and our take on Science Fiction and SFR books, television, movies and culture.