Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I Got Nothin'

After two weeks fighting to finish my revision, editing another for Camp NaNoWriMo, and spending time with my three little monsters, I've got nothin'. So here's a few pictures of my new chooks attempting to become house chickens, and some pictures of one of the beaches that has influenced so much of my writing (oh, and the bug is a sea slater, a large marine version of a woodlouse). Hopefully next week I'll have thought of something to blog about.










2 comments:

  1. Love the house chooks :) Chooks in spaaaaace - might be a thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was better at writing comedy, I would totally try it. As it is my chooks are represented by an avian race in several of my books (though less featherbrained!).

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)